It's important to be aware that Overheated dogs can suffer heat exhaustion, heat stroke or sudden death from cardiac arrest
Our dogs have a higher body temp than we do, and less ability to cool down. Humans are covered with sweat glands, but a dog's are confined to her nose and the pads of her feet, they can only regulate body temperature through panting, which isn't terribly efficient in hot weather. In a very short period of time, an overheated dog can suffer critical damage to her brain, heart, liver and nervous system.
So Especially during the HOT "dog days of summer" - when dogs are in danger of over-heating - you want to ensure yours always have access to fresh cool water.
✅Relieves Boredom ✅Reduces Stress ✅Improves Your Pup's Health!
Our Dog Water Fountain is Simple and easy to use for Dogs of all sizes and brain-powers 😁.
The Water Fountain Experience:
- Show your pup how to step on the pedal, so they'll see how fun the shooting spray of water is
- For best results make sure it doesn't go directly into the dog's nose or face, which may be too surprising when unexpected
- Once they see the water jetting up, their chase responses will be activated and they'll be interested and excited for more
- S/he'll stick their nose in, take a drink and quickly learn they'll also stay cool and hydrated by activating the delicious fresh water flow
- They'll continue to step on it repeatedly, trying to bite and "catch" the spray!
VERY IMPORTANT: If the fountain has been sitting in the heat, You must let the water run until it's cool, to remove stagnant water and prevent burning. Don't let water stand in the hose as it can degrade the components.
The Water Fountain Setup:
- Push the open end of the braided hose through the hole at the back of the fountain and onto the barbed connector at the rear of the valve body. Screw the other end of the hose onto your outdoor faucet or garden hose.
- Turn on the faucet part way. You may also wish to use a "Y" adapter from a hardware store to attach the hose to the faucet in order to allow use of the faucet for your main hose;
- Remove the air from the hose by depressing the paddle on the Fountain until only water comes out;
- Water standing in the hose can be heated by the sun. Let the water run before each use to ensure it's cool;
- Place the Fountain in a shaded area or drain it when not in use. This will prolong hose life;
- Be sure to disconnect during frigid or winter weather - Freezing will occur and cause possible damage to fountain and or pipes.
- Strength-hardened polycarbonate & stainless steel
- No batteries or electrical cord required
- Hose Length: 40"
- Product Size: 8.6" x 8.7"
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs
If your dog loves water, please check out our popular Dog Life Vest--it's another way to help your dog beat the heat and gives nervous swimmers confidence-building buoyancy:
OUR GUARANTEE: We understand buying items online can be intimidating, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on products not as described or malfunctioning.
We have 24-7-365 customer support to follow up on any questions you may have. You can also review our SHIPPING FAQ here for immediate answers. Shipping time due to high demand is 2-3 weeks for most customers. Email us if you're from a different country and timing is a concern, we can give you shipping timeframe.
FREE US SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING $7.95😁😁😁